I'm starting off this month with my DT page for ARTastic which has a vintage theme this month with this painting as the inspiration.
I couldn't go past the aqua colour and used it as my base colour for my page;
I kept the background white and centred only on the photo and embellishments. I'm happy how the plain background gave it a vintage feel itself. Doilies remind me of vintage, although I often use them in my other pages, letting them me one of the main embellishments let them set the tone. Paper from a vintage range and some pretty flowers, finished off my page.
Close up of my doilies and other little embellies.
I was a bit away from the scrapbooking scene last month as my work has picked up and I am also busy completing baby quilts. Hopefully you'll see me a bit more this month before the crazy month starts ☺︎



1 comment:
I really like this one.....those little crochet doilies look brilliant, as does that little vintage brad in there..... I guess it's good work has picked up, but sad that you don't have as much tine to scrap!!! Swings and roundabouts, eh??!!!
Post a Comment