Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Carefree

Hello,
     today I am back to share with you a page I made for the challenge at 123 Challenge Blog.


These are colours I wouldn't normally use together, actually I hardly ever use orange, but it was fun to go out of my normal colour scheme and I was surprised how quickly it came together.

I have included the words you and beautiful in my feature journalling. I used paper as my background which I hand stitched around to create the lines from the sketch. Flowers, circles and some crocheting, all to create a fun and bright page, to portray exactly how my youngest is!😊

Thank you for popping by, and happy scrapping.

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wow you have used these colors beautifully, I love the clusters and great rosette flower.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

B's knees said...

Hi Elaine, I too found the colours outside my comfort zone. But it is a challenge and you used the colours well. What a lovely page. Thanks for joining us at 123 Scrapbooking Challenge.

Jane said...

Love your colour combination on this layout – it really works! Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.