Back with a LO this time for the July 1st sketch from
Once Upon A Sketch. There was also a journalling requirement which was:
Journalling Criteria: Who is in the photo? Name the person in the photo and at least 1 fact about them. This can be personality, character, talent , achievement etc. but it must be at least 2 sentences long.
 |
| I did my LO on our son Kyle, who at 7 years, was diagnosed with Autism. We had many years of struggles and heartache with no-one listening before our lives were opened up to a wonderful group of doctors and therapists who have helped us through this journey. We also take this journey in the comfort that our LORD has given us this special child of His, and will continue to give us the strength we need. |
 |
| My bunting made of love hearts. I have inked the yellow with Sepia to give it a bit more lift. I have stamped with Kaiser craft grunge background stamp. I have also pierced around the main background paper which is from Kaiser craft ( I threw out the name of the paper, Sorry). |
 |
| My journalling which I have stamped with another Kaiser craft background stamp first, added a rub on along the side and a metal tag which I've saved from some clothing. |
 |
Some more embellishment using doilies from Creative bits. I had to convince Kyle they weren't flowers!
Here is the sketch if you would like to join in, or head over to Once Upon a Sketch. |
I have a quiet week ahead, fingers crossed, so hopefully I'll get some crafting done and be back soon.
7 comments:
Fabulous boy page!!!!great take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch
How nice! I really like the way you were able to use a heart banner and still keep the page an all boy page...wonderful!
Your layout makes me happy. Your DS has a smile that could heat up a house! Thanks for playing at OUAS!
Oh this is SOOOO amazinG! I love it! I love seeing how cool people can make boy pages, because I am always scrapping girl pages. Its so nice! Thanks so much for playing along at OUAS . Your work is just awesome. Hope to see more
Amazing page, with such heartfelt journaling. Thanks for sharing this with us.
And what a great boy page. Tonnes of embellishments (no - of course no flowers Kyle!!) with great effect :-)
oh thanks for sharing this special journey with your gorgeous son.. i love your layout too..
wonderful boy page!
Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.
Post a Comment