
I have made a bright and cheery card for a little girl using the Kaiser craft giraffe stamp. I have paper pieced the giraffe and backed the image onto pink card to which I distressed the edges. I have used the dotty paper from Echo Park-summer days, which matched the colours beautifully.
The yellow card I embossed and I added a doily, kaiser craft brad and a tag with rub on word, love, to add some dimension to the whole card.
I love how it turned out.
This challenge is also a DT call so if anyone is interested there are a few days left, so head over and join in the fun. I have my fingers crossed for my first DT submission ever!!
2 comments:
Cute card Elaine - love the bright colours - good luck with it!!
Gorgeous card Elaine that any little girl would love. Very eye cathcing so all the best for the DT call.
Post a Comment