Thursday, September 29, 2011

Walking

I can't believe I'm able to squeeze in another LO before the end of the month.  This LO is for the challenge over at 123 September.
The criteria was white space, word 'on', and the colour white.

I did a LO on my youngest daughter's first steps.
 I have splattered ink and used a mask for the background.  I have used a variety of papers for my banner and for behind the photo.



The title is made from little stone letters that I found at my local discount store. I love how they add to the page.  I have printed the little tag calendar off the internet. This one was on a preserving food blog site. There are a lot of free labels out there which are beautiful. I made my own fabric button and added it to some cute pictures from October Afternoon. I have also added some metal flowers someone gave me for my birthday, they are nice and flat but with lots of texture.



It took a while for it to come together but I'm happy with the end page.
It's the sports carnival for the kids tomorrow, so I'll be busy with that and also have visitors on the weekend. Busy busy here.
The kids also have 2 weeks holidays after this week so I think my scrapbooking will take a backseat for a while but I might be able to squeeze in a card or LO in the first week as I like to sit down with Justine in the holidays.

Happy weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Chantelle said...

Looks like you had heaps of fun with this LO Elaine - lots of great bits - nice colours too and I love the bunting. Happy holidays!!

Marelize said...

So adorable Elaine. Love the banner. You've done really great with the criteria.
Have a lovely weekend. :)

Nicolee said...

Hey there Elaine!! wow isn't that cool that we are so alike! ;D Would love if you would email me your address details and I can send on your prize (think Charms got a lot on her plate atm....this may be quicker!)
my email: nicab@aapt.net.au
I can only imagine the challenges you face with an autistic child, at least working with them, you have a bit more of an understanding of their needs. Take care and luv to hear from you soon! x