I attended the srapbook retreat held by
Handmade by Suzanne in August, Wow, feels like ages ago. I did this LO there for the September Sketch.
 |
| My little girl,Ella, loves to dress up and hats are her favourites. I have used Echo Park papers for the background and the banner. I have added a homemade crochet flower and a cluster of embelishments with a doily as the base. |
 |
| I outlined the title with black pen to highlight it. |
 |
| I sewed around the whole LO and also did some machine stitching in the corner. |
I love how the bright colours brought out the fun of the photos. Such a cutie, even though I might be biased☺.
I'm busy trying to get some more LOs done before the end of the month and will be back tonight to post one I've nearly completed.
Tomorrow I'll also have some exciting news and a card to show.
No comments:
Post a Comment