I have done another LO(yay), this one for Once Upon a Sketch; the theme is friend.
Amy has an amazing friendship with our cousin's son. They both have strong characters but when it comes to the two of them, they are unbelievable. We have never heard an argument between them and they will stick up for each other against anyone. It is truly a special friendship.
The background paper is from Bo-Bunny, calypso love. Then I have used a range of papers to create the background for my photo along with a pleated ribbon and twine.
A beautiful delicate doily I found in an op shop. I have made a felt flower paper clip and added a stamped flower and some paper flowers for a small cluster.
Journalling tag, it's hard to describe how deep their friendship is, but hopefully it will stay like this forever and they will never forget each other. I have topped my Tim Holtz flower with a crochet circle and a button.
Here is the sketch if you would like to play along, there is still time.

13 comments:
Love your mix of colors and embellies! Great page!
Thank you for playing with us at OUAS :-)
This is so pretty I am loving that layered lace...thanks fo r playing along!
Such a sweet layout and a beautiful photo!
this is so unique. I adore all the cute whimsical bits and the beautiful colors you used!
Very sweet page and photo! Thanks so much for taking part in our challenge, good luck!
So sweet! Love that doily peeking out from underneath the photo!
I love the softness of your page.Excellent!
Thank you for playing with us at OUAS.
Oh my goodness...how cute is this! Love that photo! And how sweet to capture they're special friendship in this lovely page. Great job on interpreting the sketch & the challenge & execellent job on that felt flower paper clip! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!
It's so lovely to see out children develope such meaningful friendships. Love all your different embellies.
Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)
This is such a darling page! just look at that sweet photo! Great take on the sketch, lovely details! Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS!
Amazing page, Elaine!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!
Lovely take on the sketch. A lot of yummy details. Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.
adorable! lovely details! Thank you for playing with us at OUAS!
Post a Comment