Ella, my youngest is such a Daddy's girl, when he is around no-one else is allowed to help her. I'm not complaining when she wakes up during the night and only wants Dad :).
I scrapped these cute photos of the two of them at the park for a challenge at
My Creative Sketches. I haven't joined in this challenge blog before but loved the sketch.
 |
| This is a simple, clean LO for me and I like it just as much. I wanted the photos to standout. |
 |
| I did my journalling on the computer and inked it. My title is American thickers - chipboard letters. I have also inked my circle and machine stitched around it. |
 |
These cute trees are from the Kaisercraft- tiny woods collection. The paper-forest, has lots of trees and mushrooms to fussy cut. I love paper that can be used a lot. I have also added some wooden butterfly buttons.
Thanks My Creative Sketches for an enjoyable sketch to work with. |
4 comments:
Adore your take on the sketch. I also played along with this challenge for the first time. I would love for you to visit me too sometime :)
Love how this one has come together - great colours and just the right amount of embellishments. Nice work :)
Aw this is such a cute page, I love the photos and journaling. Thanks for taking part in the sketch challenge.
Gorgeous page!! Great journalling too! Thanx for playing at My Creative Sketches
Post a Comment