Friday, September 21, 2012

Beautiful

Back again, this time with my DT work for Lollipop Ladies. The sweet inspiration for you this challenge is Gobstoppers.

The criteria is monochramatic.







I have gone with my own memories of these lollies. Whenever we had them it was a competition to see who could get their lolly white first, it took a lot of 'sucking' and sore mouths but it never stopped us ☺.

So for my page:
 My gorgeous youngest daughter, Ella, on her 2nd birthday. She loves posing for me except now it has to be with funny faces. My lampost stamp is from Kaiser craft.
I have used paper lace and fabric lace to create my layers. These cute little banner tags are from My Minds Eye.

I love the 'daintiness' of this page and how the photos stand out. With photos that are close up I like to keep my page simple and let the photo tell the story.

It's great to see more entries this challenge but still time for more, so we would love you to head over and join in.

I had a great day crafting yesterday, so another page coming later today ☺.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Very pretty work - I REALLY like this one :)

Lauren T said...

This is lovely. I like the lace and the photos are beautiful.