Saturday, September 8, 2012

Play

I have my in-laws up this weekend but I managed to sneak in half an hour to finish of this page for My Creative Sketches of my daughter Amy playing at the park. I have turned the sketch to suit my photos.
 A range of papers with the purple pattern strips being the reverse side of the background paper. The circles I have cut from a Kaiser craft pattern paper.
 A handmade flower I made at a creative memories party using different size circles and cutting the edges with the corner rounder. It's a lot of fun and very effective.
The tag I made using a background stamp, carl punch butterfly and a paper flower cut in half.

I love so many of the challenges this month, it makes me want to skip the house work and spend lots of time at my craft desk, but we are also enjoying some beautiful spring weather after storms which makes me want to be outside. Life is so hard when there are so many nice things to do ☺.
We'll see what wins.

6 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Love this bright fun layout!!!! Looks fab :D

Marelize said...

This is such a sweet layout Elaine! Love the fun happy colours. :)

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love your handmade flower! Nice bright fun layout! Thanks for joining along!

Veronica Goh said...

Such a cheerful, happy page! Thanks for playing!

Jodi said...

what a fun layout!! love the bright cheery colors, and your photos are fabulous!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!!

Shell said...

such a cute page! Luv the photo! ur handmade flower looks very cool!Thanx for playing at My Creative Scrapbook!