The challenge over at Scrap for Help is to use jeans. I have done a page of Ella in her own little world playing on the balance steps and the carousal at a playground.
I have used the pocket of my daughter's jeans, which already had the butterfly applique. My daughter was shocked to see me cutting them up because they were her favourite jeans and she still wanted to wear them even though they are to small and have holes ☺. I have misted the edges using lace paper as my template. My papers are from Simple Stories- Summer Fresh as well as the embellishments. My blue butterflies are stamped using paint.
This will be my last LO for this month as we have 12 youth staying at our house this weekend for a church youth weekend and then it's school holidays. So a busy few weeks ahead but I'm sure a few weeks full of fun. Take care and stay safe if you're holidaying.
2 comments:
This is SO adorable Elaine! Love that little denim pocket and the cute butterfly! Beautiful layout and the pics are very sweet.
Have fun with the youths this weekend and have a wonderful school holiday. xx
lovely page sweet detials
Post a Comment