Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Ella

Hi, I'm back for a quick post of two more layouts. Both are of my youngest when she was a baby, she is now a fun 3 year old!
This cute layout is done for the challenge at Sketches in Thyme. I haven't entered their challenges before but I think I will do more of them as I enjoyed their sketch.

 I used the Kaiser Craft-Flora Delight. Funny because when this range came out, I didn't really like it, but it's worked with my photo and Ella's dress. I've kept the embellishments simple as the papers themselves are fairly busy.

 Chipboard title which I painted white and some cute brass love heart charms.

 A prima flower and some rose buds to finish off the page.

My next layout is for Show Us Your Stuff. The challenge was to use texture paint and not to forget using a handmade item.
 I first mask painted a butterfly with texture paint then misted over my background including the butterfly. I love how the mist shows up differently on the texture paint. This layout involved different ranges of paper.

 My homemade embellishment, a crocheted flower I made finished off with a centre button.

And the cute little chipboard bunting from October Afternoon-Woodland Park.

I will be back tonight to show my last layout from the weekend. See you then.

16 comments:

Melinda Garner said...

Very pretty page! I love the pretty flower pp and the chipboard title! Thank you for joining us at SiT!

raquel said...

Very pretty feminine page, love the use of the paste :) Thanks for joining in at suys!

Sophie Koschmann said...

Love your layouts! Great use of texture paste on your SUYS layout, very effective! Thanks for playing along with us!

Lizzyc said...

Hi I have been a follower but I have put your blog on the side of my blog so I see your new posts come up because I have been missing them on reader.. these layouts are adorable.. really love the photos and the papers you have used are perfect!! I look forward to calling by more now!

Leonie said...

Very sweet layouts. Thanks for joining in at SUYS.

leannes scrappy stuff said...

such pretty layouts! thanks for joining in at Suys cheers!

tiffany said...

so glad you've joined us, your layouts are so sweet and feminine! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

Eli said...

Very nice layouts: she is so lovely!
Eli (SIT)

heirloomscrapping said...

Awesome LO love your hand made flower thanks for playing at SUYS

Sura said...

So pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Surama

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Just adorable!
tks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme
xx
Leila

sarah martin said...

Oh what pretty layouts,
I love your butterfly masking in the 2nd one. Thanks for joining in at SUYS x

Roxy said...

Both gorgeous layouts! I love your heart charms in the first!!! Thanks for joining us at SiT, Roxy.

wendipooh13 said...

super super sweet pages and what a cutie!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme..

Jinny Newlin said...

What precious, precious pics, and that fabric blossom is fantastic! Congrats on your Top 3 at Sketches in Thyme!

luciana sanches said...

Its gorgeous layout! Thank you very much to work with our sketch, kisses.