I hope you all had a special Mother's Day, but also I like to wish those who found it a difficult day all the best. I spent the day not feeling too well thanks to the flu, so it was a very relaxing day☺. I spent some of the day scrapbooking this page for the challenge at White with One.
This is my youngest enjoying her favourite summer activity, playing in the sprinklers. Her bathers worked perfectly with this challenge. I did misting for my background using a stencil and also splattering the ink. I got the envelope at the top as a gift ages ago and I finally get to use it☺, it's made from recycled paper so has a nice texture to it.
I then misted these butterflies and flowers to fit my page. The mist left a slight glimmer to the wood and flowers which is a great bonus.
Thank you to my followers for your lovely comments and I'm also happy to say my page for Show Us Your Stuff was chosen as winner for their April challenge. I'm so excited.
11 comments:
WOWOW so cute and beautiful!!
Oh! Elaine you have ROCKED this one! LOOOOVE that envelope & the butterfly all layered up like that is amazing.....I really adore this page:):)
This looks gorgeous! Love the back ground details.. and perfect photos for this color too.. thanks for joining in with White With One this month!
Love it! What a cute girl!
thanks for joining in with White With One this month!
This is just a fun cute page. It brought a smile to my face. Thanks for playing along at WW1
What a gorgeous page, love everything about it, the photo's are super cute and they fit the colour challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining us at WW1
Awesome page, your photos match the colour so well :-) thanks for joining in with us at WW1
Fabulous page - super cute photos. Thanks for joining us at WW1 this month.
Such a fun adorable layout! Thank you for playing with our "Raspberry Wine" challenge at White with 1!
ha! Gorgeous photos! Love those embellishment clusters! Thank you for joining in at White with 1!
cute embellie clusters!.. You have worked that colour so well. Thanks so much for playing along at WW1 this month :)
Post a Comment