Firstly my apologies for disappearing off the blogging and scrapbooking world last month. I had school holidays, a trip to Adelaide with my husband and sickness to fill my month.
I am back with my DT page for ARTastic which has a wonderful challenge focusing on creating a background using this painting as your inspiration
Painting by Kirra Jamison
My page of my youngest taking her 'baby' for a walk.
I have used a floral stencil which I have first stencilled with gesso and when that was dry, I then used mist, spraying and splattering it. From there I have layered papers to back my photo and then used little embellishments around the page.
Close ups of my floral background and element clusters using paper flowers and die cuts.
Thank you for popping over and having a look. We would love to have you join in with our challenge at ARTastic this month. And I will definitely be pulling my supplies back out this month to complete some pages😊.




3 comments:
Gorgeous layout! That photo is so cute!
That sounds like a fun then not so fun month! I loooooove this photo. It's uber cute:) And the flowers in the bg look just fabulous with it!!! Hope this month is not as hectic for you. I think it's my turn!!
This is such a bright and happy page!! Your bg is fab. Hope this month has been less hectic. At last I want to say thanks for your nice and encoursging words at my blog to my ARTastic layout!! Means so much to me :-) Hugs Anna :)
Post a Comment