Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Selfie

Hello☺︎,
It finally feels like we've settled into the new year and things are slowing down. Yay for that.
I've had time to do a page this month for the challenge at Scrap the Girls which is to scrap a selfie photo. I've had a photo of my daughter and I, for a while on my photos to scrap pile, so it was a perfect challenge.
My page,
My background was created using stamping, water colour and rub ons. I used a paper pad to add layers behind my photo. They are so handy, cause all the papers are nicely co-ordinated. My embellishments are from a kit from D-lish Scraps.


I enjoyed putting this page together and thankful for the close bond I have with my daughter.
XX

8 comments:

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Definitely a special moment. Love your background and layer work. A beautiful page.
Louise xo

Tambaramba said...

What a gorgeous photo - it exudes happiness! And I adore your layout - the colours, the layers. Fabulous. Thanks for playing along at STG!

Rosemary Hanson said...

Such a lovely photo and you have scrapped it beautifully, love the watercolor technique!

Kareen Dion said...

ahhhwww so soft and a beautiful picture!!! I really love it! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Girls!!

Sandra said...

I love the softness to this layout, it's so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls

Julie said...

Such a pretty layout. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap the Girls :-)

Krisy said...

I love the layers of your layout and the use of White space. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

Lucie Forte said...

Wow! This is a lovely layout, i really love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!