Finally a LO from me again, but I must say, it was a real pleasure doing this one. It was the first LO from my new craft area, I was happy how quickly it came together now that I have most things organized and stored neatly. I did this LO for the challenge over at
Scrap the Girls; the criteria being to use clips.
 |
I have used Kaiser craft paper and then splattered ink in the top corner with a butterfly mask. I have added little flower buttons to some of the paper flowers and created a cluster using a doily, shipping tag, stickers, buttons and a trendy flower paper clip. I also added paper clips to the top photo.
The background papers I distressed, inked or 'scrunched' to give some texture and depth. |


Hopefully now I'm organized and all set up I'll be posting again soon.
7 comments:
Great page and great use of the paper clips. I love the bright yellow from the slide against the purple. Just lovely.
Hi ELaine ....hope u had as much fun as I did with this challenge.... Love your layout
Hi Elaine thanks for playing on the train with 123 beautiful layout you have there take care Kerry xx
Hi Elaine!! Gorgeous work here!! Thanks so much for hopping on the 123 train and visiting!!
Lovely layout, brilliant idea with the flowers!
What a fun layout, so bright and happy. thanks for joining in at STG. :)
You've matched up your papers perfectly to those lovely photos. Thanks for playing at STG :).
Post a Comment