Friday, June 29, 2012

Sweet

Cupcakes is the inspiration for the challenge over at The Lollipop Ladies with a 'recipe' of 3, 2, 1 of something.
I haven't used an actual cupcake in my page but cute and sweet come to mind when I think of cupcakes so I went with that for my LO,
my sweet and cute youngest;
I love this photo of her. I have used a range of papers, the main ones I used for backing paper and embellishments are from Simple Stories- Summer Fresh. A range I love! My recipe is 3 tags; one from the summer range, a flower one and a little green one tucked away, made from a cuttlebug diecut.

2 clouds, a new cuttlebug diecut and 1 button, a cute chipboard floral button. This girl I cut out from an October afternoons paper.

The tag I made from the paper of the summer fresh range and some love heart stitching.

It's a fun challenge and I hope you find time to join in ☺.

4 comments:

Lauren T said...

Very cute LO. I really like the heart stitching.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So super cute! Your work is so cool! :D

Susan Hogan said...

What a fantastic layout - and the puddles one above. Great stuff!

Gail said...

The face of angel ,how cute .Love the stitched heart.