WORD: CHANGE
COLOUR: BLUE
TECHNIQUE: Using WASHI TAPE
| A bunting I made using a Kaiser craft stamp set including the clouds. |
![]() |
| I made a flower using washi tape, it was very fiddly but worth it in the end. I distressed and inked the edges of my background papers to make them stand out. |
![]() |
| The title using the word change. Using different alpha stickers added fun to the page which is definitely what the girls were having. See you in July, hopefully with lots more to share. |


7 comments:
Wow!!! What an awesome layout!!! I love everything about this! :D
Just gorgeous!!
Beautiful work Elaine! Love the bright colours and all those different alphas in your title. :)
Love that banner and cloud combo! A lovely page!
luv your VERY VERY cute & colourful LO!! well done Elaine! thx for playing over at 123! X
Amazing layout! You made everything suit so perfectly together!
WOW! LOVE your page Elaine! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 123! xo Charm
Post a Comment