Friday, June 15, 2012

Lollipop Ladies

I have been asked to join Lollipop Ladies DT again which is very exciting. This is a challenge blog centered around a photo of sweets with an additional criteria. This challenge was Jelly Babies,

with Ribbon.

I have done a LO of my two youngest girls taking their dolls for a walk, um maybe that's hill climb ☺.

It's not often I use a busy background page but this paper suited so well. I sponged white ink around the centre of the paper so it is lighter around my photo. I wanted a fun page so I have added lots of bright embellishments with tags, doileys and flowers. I have made ribbon flowers by rolling the ribbon.

And I have made a ribbon bunting. Lots of fun things to match my fun girls.

Head over to Lollipop Ladies, we would love you to join in.

5 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Great layout Elaine. Congratulations and welcome to the team!

SD92 said...

Woah! That is gorgeous! I am in love with the page - it's bright and colourful but not in your face. Amazing :) xx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh my goodness. I have had a little meander at your latest creations. Your scrapbook pages are amazing. I love this colourful layout of your gorgeous girls inspired by the Jelly Babies' theme.

Marelize said...

Congrats on the DT spot Elaine. I love your layout. Such gorgeous bright fresh colours. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Elaine, thankyou for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.Your work looks so sweet and beautiful!